The Best Interest of Your Child is Paramount
Meyer, Olson, Lowy & Meyers has been successfully representing parents involved in child custody disputes for more than 20 years. We are sensitive to the emotional turmoil to which children are exposed in a contentious divorce and we utilize our experience and enlist advice from outside experts to ensure that the best interests of the children are protected.
We provide experienced representation in all areas involving divorce and family law:
- Child custody
- Visitation agreement, parenting schedule
- Child support
- Contested adoption
- Child custody involving non-marital relationships
- Post-judgment modifications, changes in visitation rights
- Paternity law
- Child relocation, custodial child move-away cases
- UCCJEA issues, interstate custody
The complexity of child custody issues should not be underestimated. Our experience and success is based on focusing on the individualized needs of each parent and each child as no two cases are the same.
Contact our offices in Century City to discuss your child custody and visitation rights.